Extended Christmas Return Period until 31st of January 2021 for orders made between 15th of November – 31st of December 2020.
Irrespective of the right of withdrawal and right of warranty, we provide our customers with an additional and voluntary right of return for the Christmas season: Orders placed during the period from 15th of November to 31 st of December 2020 may be returned at any time before midnight on 31st of January 2021. To exercise the special Christmas Right of Return you must simply send back the purchased item(s).
We refund all unused items with their original packaging and garment tags still attached for 14 days of receipt of the merchandises. We are only accepting items for returns purchased at one of our Hanwag webshops.
To facilitate your return process, we recommend the following steps:
1. Use the Return slip, which you have received with your Hanwag package to fill in the reason of return in the designated fields. Please use the numbers 1 to 8 to specify the reason for return.
2. Contact our Customer Service to receive a pre-paid shipping label via our form found here (opens in a new window) or by phone +46 (0)8 54518688
When contacting the customer service the following information should be provided:
Name - Order number - address - phone number
Please note: A fee identical to your inital shipping fee (max. 9,90 EUR - see your exact shipping costs here) will be charged for the pre-paid shipping label.
3. After contacting our customer service, you will receive by email a pre-paid shipping label.
4. Pack the items and return slip securely in a box. If you return shoes please put them into the shoebox first, then put this shoebox into another box.
5. Affix the shipping label outside the box, which you have received by Customer Service.
6. Take the package to a post office or shipping center.
We offer a 2-year warranty period that starts from the purchase date stated on your receipt. Note that we only accept goods purchased through our website. For goods purchased in the store/through resellers the warranty issues should be handled by the respective place of purchase that is specified on your receipt.
If you wish to submit a warranty claim on a product purchased through our website, please contact our customer servicevia our form found here (opens in a new window) or by phone +46 (0)8 54518688.